- This event has passed.
30th Annual CIC Powwow
March 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The time for the 30th Annual Carolina Indian Circle Powwow is quickly approaching!
The American Indian Center encourages you attend this year’s powwow and explore the rich culture of Indigenous Peoples in North Carolina, many of which are also part of the UNC campus community. There will be Native dance exhibitions, displays of traditional arts and crafts, and opportunities available for the public to taste genuine traditional foods. All are welcome to this family friendly event.
See the attached Powwow flyer for more details. If you have further questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the CIC Powwow co-chairs, Elena Jacobs Polanco at (336)455-1304 or Joseph Locklear at (910)691-4856 by phone.
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Grand Entry: 11:00am- 4:00pm
- Admission: $4.00 General Admission, $2.00 with Student ID
- Location: UNC-Chapel Hill, Fetzer Gym A
- Parking: FREE at Cobb Parking Deck (South Rd.) Click here for a link to a campus map: https://maps.unc.edu/
UNC American Indian Center Staff