- This event has passed.
The Alliance Grant
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - February 15 @ 11:59 pm
The American Indian Center is proud to announce our participation in a new campus partnership. The UNC Alliance brings together four key Academic and Community Engagement Centers on campus, including the Sonja Hayes Stone Center for Black Culture and History/IAAR, the Carolina Latinx Center, the Asian American Center, and the American Indian Center. The mission of the UNC Alliance is to draw on our expertise to lead on crucial issues of equity and justice that affect our entire society today.
a. The Alliance works to:
- Educate about race and ethnicity as they intersect with other key social categories and movements.
- Cultivate cross-cultural unity and dialogue
- Cooperate and coordinate on programs
- Provide critical voices and individual and collective perspectives
- Explore, analyze, and disseminate information through research, outreach and service.
b. We perform this important work both individually and collectively as we engage our campus and communities.
c. The four Centers are celebrating the launch of our new partnership by offering funding opportunities for collaborative campus projects this spring, thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor. CLICK HERE for full grant details. The application deadline is February 15, 2022.