The American Indian Center’s (AIC) Ambassador Program is designed to provide students working at the Center the skills, opportunities, and mentoring necessary to be successful in their personal development while at Carolina.
The Ambassador’s Program has allowed the Center to grow its staff by hiring student ambassadors to help carry out the mission of the Center. Our Ambassadors are hardworking, respectful, and work collaboratively with the Center staff, campus partners, and Native communities across the state.
In general, Ambassadors are expected to:
- Promote Center programs and initiatives through social media and marketing
- Assist in event planning, preparation, and clean-up for Center activities
- Provide general administrative support
- Update the website and other social media outlets
- Manage communications and documents in the electronic filing system
- Maintain a welcoming environment for all our Center’s guests and attendees
This year, the AIC will host three Ambassadors: